Blackmagic has released RAW 2.1 which adds support for Macs running M1 processors. There is also desktop playback support for Blackmagic RAW clips that were captured on a Video Assist 12G from the Panasonic S1H, S5, and S1.
Full List Of New Features In Blackmagic RAW Player 2.1
- Added native support for Apple Silicon on Mac
- Added optimized CPU decoding for clips captured by Blackmagic URSA Mini Pro 12K
- Added Blackmagic Generation 5 Color Science Technical Reference document
- Added support for Panasonic Lumix S1H, S1, and S5 Blackmagic RAW clips captured by Blackmagic Video Assist
- Added support for Nikon Z 6II and Z 7II Blackmagic RAW clips captured by Blackmagic Video Assist
- Blackmagic RAW Adobe Premiere Pro plugin performance and stability improvements
- General performance and stability improvements
The minimum system requirement is that you are running macOS 10.15 Catalina or later.