Lexar has a new CFexpress Type B USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 Reader. CFexpress Type B cards can be used in cameras such as the Canon EOS-C300 Mark III, EOS-C500 Mark II, EOS-1D X Mark III, EOS-R5, and Nikon Z6/Z6II/Z7/ZII.
The card reader has been designed to be compact and portable for use in the field. It utilizes the 20 Gb/s USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 standard for quick offloads and it has claimed data transfer speeds up to 1700 MB/s.
This reader features a USB Type-C interface and connects to your computer using an included 11.8″, 2-in-1 USB Type-C to Type-C and Type-C to Type-A cable.
Other CFexpress Type B USB 3.2 card readers include:
- Delkin Devices USB 3.2 CFexpress Memory Card Reader $53.26 USD
- Wise Advanced CFexpress / SDXC USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C Card Reader $79 USD
- ProGrade Digital CFexpress Type B & UHS-II SDXC Dual-Slot USB 3.2 Gen 2 Card Reader $79.99 USD
- Angelbird CFexpress Card Reader $79.99 USD
- Transcend RDE2 CFexpress Type-B-Card Reader $59 USD
- Sonnet SF3 Series CFexpress/XQD Pro Card Reader $199.99 USD
Price & Availability
The Lexar CFexpress Type B USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 Reader is now available for $69.99 USD.