PrimeTime Lighting has released a Remote LED Light Kit that has been designed specifically for remote or home broadcast. With the COVID-19 virus forcing a lot of people to remotely film themselves from their homes or offices, there has been a growing need for easy-to-use solutions that help lift the quality.
- Features of Remote MSLED-S Kit
- Same high-end components and quality as our studio lights
- Includes two professional desktop stands, adjust from 12″ to 20″
- Same optics as the SLED series which result in an even Lambertian surface across the front lens
- NO FAN, no noise, no vibration
- Bright, single shadow rendering with a consistent soft light output for optimal lighting
- FIVE-YEAR Warranty
- Energy-efficient – saves power by only drawing 15 Watts per light
- Highest quality Light Emitting Diodes (LED) – 50,000 hour rated lifetime
- High Color Rendering Index of 95+ (95+ CRI)
- Amazing soft shadow for wraparound light quality
- Built by hand in America with PrimeTime’s legacy of high performance, superior quality, and durability
- Available in Tungsten or Daylight color temperature
- Manual dimming onboard each light
- SuperSoft filters included for both lights
- Small desk footprint
PrimeTime’s Remote LED Light Kit includes:
- 2x MSLED 5-S LED Lights
- 2x Desktop Stands
- 2x TVMP Adapters
- 2x SuperSoft Filters
- 2x 8ft. Power cords
- 2x Allen Wrench (for adaptors)
Optional accessories include Honeycomb filters, floor-standing light stands, and a hard-shell rolling case.
Each light draws 20 Watts of power and the fixtures feature an all-aluminum construction. The lights have physical dimensions of 9” wide, 6.5” tall, 7.25 deep
This kit would be suitable for streaming videos, video conference meetings, Zoom video meetings, Skype, GoToMeeting, podcasts, and home streaming.
Price & Availability
PrimeTime Lighting doesn’t list a price for this kit and you need to get in touch with them to receive a quotation.
Like what we do and want to support Newsshooter? Consider becoming a Patreon supporter and help us to continue being the best source of news and reviews for professional tools for the independent filmmaker.