Let’s face it. We all want to power our lights with batteries these days and some lights don’t have a DC option. Quasar Science has fixed this problem with its Rainbow RGBX tube LED light by teaming up with Block Battery to make its Rainbow LED light powerable with a DC power source, as well as adding mounting options. The BQ Mount is a compact, all in one solution.
Bring on the Batteries!
The Rainbow mounts with four M10 mounting points and allows for easy rigging in any direction. The BQ Mount uses the very popular and inexpensive Sony NP-FF50, FF70, and F970 type batteries. The BQ Mount retails for $199.99. Batteries not included.
- 1 – Quasar Accessory Pin – M10 – SKU: QAP-4
- 1 – DC2.1mm Male Right 2ft to PTAP EXT – SKU: EXT-DC21MR-24-PTAP
- Mounts to a Single Lamp with a Q-Block
- Includes 4 – M10 female receivers. One on each side.
- Operating Voltage: 14.4v
- Requires 2 Sony NP-FF50, FF70, F970 to Operate
- Four mounting points for 5/16″ accessory pin
Like what we do and want to support Newsshooter? Consider becoming a Patreon supporter and help us to continue being the best source of news and reviews for professional tools for the independent filmmaker.