FXLion has released the new NANOHUB, a Multi Voltage DC Input/Output Power HUB.
The NANOHUB is an essential power distribution box with various connections & voltage outputs to power multiple devices from a single power source.
This is handy as you don’t have to use multiple batteries for multiple devices.
Depending on the setup, it could become a bit of a cable nest though. Being tethered to a central point can also limit the placement of devices like an LED light so you would also need to take this into consideration.
Powered via a 16.8V battery or D-tap charger, the NANOHUB provides a number of output ports to power multiple devices at the same time.
- 14.8V/12V/7.4V/5.0Vmulti voltages all equipped in NANOHUB, professional and more application.
- Fit for power supply for popular cellphones/laptop/tablet/DSLR camera/DV camera/professional camera/LED lights.
- Input power could be 14.8V battery/ProfessionalD-tap charger/USB-C charger or adapter.
- Use 14.8V battery or D-tap charger as input, 14.8V/12V/7.4V/USB-A /USB-C outputs working at same time. Use USB-C adapter as input, 14.8V/12V/7.4V/USB-A outputs working at same time.
- 12VDC output fit for all 12V constant input equipment.
- 7.4Vφ2.1output fit for DV camera/DSLR camera/LED lights.
- USB-C output built-in PD fast charge protocols, 60W max power, fit for Mac Book charge demand.
- USB-A support QC3.0 fast charge protocols, fit for cellphones and devices using USB-A power input
- D-tap output is battery voltage, fit for all 14.8V power in devices.
- The adapter is designed with a 1/4 screw hole, by using a standard hot-shoe, it can be fixed in any position of the equipment support system.
The NANOHUB is shipping now and retails for USD $145.
- D-tap Input:10.0V~16.8V/10A(Input by battery or D-tap charger)
- D-tap Output: 10.0V~16.8V/10A(Max)
- USB-C PD Input/Output: 5V/3A,9V/3A,12V/3A,15V/3A,20V/3A,60W(Max)
- USB-A Output: 5V/2A,9V/2A,12V/1.5A
- 12V DC Output: 12V/3A(Max)
- 7.4V DC Output: 7.4V/3A(Max)
- Dimension/Weight: 84(L)63(W)23(H)mm/210g