Fotodiox has new Selfie Starlite Stix that are aimed at Vloggers and anyone who needs to add some affordable lighting when live streaming or conducting Skype or Zoom interviews.
With the CoronaVirus pandemic, there has been an ever-increasing need for content to be produced remotely, and often by people who have little to no experience with setting up equipment.
Media companies could send out small, affordable lighting kits such as the Fotodiox Selfie Starlight Stix to contributors or staff members that need to appear on camera remotely. Adding light can make a big difference in how these shots look and are presented.
- Rotating and goosenecks arms assume any position for the soft LED twin lights, Powerful 50W, 1500LM 11×2″ panels force light into difficult to reach areas
- Intensity grows from 0 to 100% with a twist of a knob, Graduates steplessly for color balance range from 3000~6500°K, Full digital display graphically exhibits the status of color, brightness, and battery level
- Can be powered by two optional rechargeable Sony NP Lithium cells or direct AC mains via DC included transformer, Padded Carry Bag & 6′ Light Stand Included
- Super clamp grip holds Smartphones up to 3″ wide on independent centered flex arm for exact positioning, Embedded USB port for powering Smartphones directly
- Limited 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty
The Selfie Starlite Stix are 3000-6500K Kelvin color temperature adjustable twin-wand rotating 11 x 2″ panels on rubberized flexible arms. The bendable system allows you to quickly place the lights in whatever position works best,
The lights have 50W of power and are 100% dimmable. They run off two (optional) Sony NP type batteries They attach onto a standard 5/8″ post support stand, clamp to a light table, car interior, or can be used with a smartphone.
The mobile device clamp grip holds Smartphones up to 3″ wide on an independent centered flex arm. A phone can be powered directly by the embedded USB port.
Brightness, color, and battery levels are displayed on an LCD panel.
The Selfie Starlite Stix consist of twin LED light bars, an AC power adapter, phone clamp, gooseneck, light stand, and carrying case for $99.95 USD.