On the Go Creative Show podcast, filmmaker and Film Riot creator Ryan Connolly and director and video editor Chris Fenwick talk about the devastating impact the Coronavirus has had on Indie filmmaking.
Ryan, Chris, and host Ben Consoli discuss losing freelance work, creating YouTube content while social distancing, and collaborating remotely. They also break down a workflow for remote recording.
You can listen to the full episode above.
- How COVID-19 has affected Ryan Connolly and Film Riot (02:50)
- Film Riot’s “Stay at Home” contest (07:36)
- How COVID-19 affects YouTube sponsorship (09:42)
- Losing freelance work due to COVID-19 (11:42)
- Creating YouTube content while social distancing (13:02)
- Software to help collaborate remotely (15:57)
- COVID-19’s effects on indie film production (19:26)
- How filmmakers can utilize their free time (24:50)
- Staying creative with existing footage (34:42)
- Getting through COVID-19 as a filmmaker (44:00)
- How COVID-19 has affected editor Chris Fenwick (52:32)
- Remotely filming videos using Zoom (56:44)