ARRI has released Stellar 1.7. ARRI has continually been upgrading Stellar since it was first announced back in 2018.
If you are not familiar with Stellar, it is an intelligent app for professional lighting control that is available for iPhones and iPads. Stellarimproves on traditional lighting control by automatically managing complex DMX settings and by featuring control interfaces with easy to see graphic. Programmed intelligence and advanced communication make connecting ARRI SkyPanel and L-Series fixtures to the app simple and straightforward.
New features in Stellar 1.7
- Renamed „Scene“ to „Set“
- Option to turn off fixtures when exiting a set
- Improved handling of different tablet or mobile phone device types
- Improved handling of synced Light Plots
- Improved RDM handling of fixtures
- Disconnected fixture visibility
- Faster exchange of Sets in Live Sync
- UI improvements for devices with small screens
- Improved lighting effect UI
- Improved discovery process to handle multiple ArtNet Nodes
- Optional app setting: Preventing device sleep
- Workflow of Color Mode selection sped up
- Increased touch sensitive areas for sliders
- Improved handling and selection of Light Plots
- Black out indicator for fixtures
- Delete all Favorites
- New default intensity for fixtures: 20%
- New default value for x,y-Mode: 0.3333/0.3333
- New default value for all CCT-related controls: 5,600 K
- New default position for RGBW : Center
Stellar works with iPhones (5.5” and up) and iPads (9.7” and up), iOS 11 and up. It alsois compatible with Art-Net Gateways: SkyLink, SkyPanel (FW 4.1 and up), ENTTEC, and Luminex.
Stellar offers two subscription options for control of ARRI light fixtures which includes discovery of fixtures, adjustment of color and intensity output of fixtures, creating looks, saving favorites, and complete access to all other app features.
- Yearly recurring fee of $99.99 (with one-time 2 week free trial)
- Monthly recurring fee of $9.99 (with one-time 2 week free trial)
Access Stellar’s full feature set for $9.99 per month or $99.99 annually. You will be automatically billed $9.99 through iTunes every 30 days or $99.99 every 365 days until you cancel your subscription. The first billing will occur after the one-time free trail period of 2 weeks. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your subscription can be managed and the auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the iTunes Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription during the free trial period.