CAME-TV goes for the last product release of 2019 with a new 4K 17″ monitor that is built inside a road case.
The monitor looks to be designed for on-set use with V-Lock plate also inside the case.
On the bottom is a cheese plate for mounting options.
4K-C17-HDR Key features
- 17.3 inch 4K display panel
- UHD resolution 3840*2160
- HDR function
- 4xHDMI input,1x HDMI output
- 2x 3G-SDI input,1x 3G-SDI output
- 1000:1 contrast ratio
- 178 degree viewing angle
- 400nit brightness
- PIP/PBP capable
- Battery information display
- Professional color calibration
- Build in 3D-LUT(SMPTE/EBU/REC709/DCI-P3)
- Gamma selection(1.8/2.0/2.2/2.4)
- Video assist functions
The monitor isnt very bright at only 400nits so usability outside in the sun will be limited. With 4-HDMI and 2-SDI inputs you can switch between cameras to see the different angles. The inputs are all on the inside of the case. Probably a good idea as having the input connectors on the outside would make them vulnerable to be damaged.
- 2x HDMI 2.0 (1/2)
- 2x HDMI1.4 (3/4)
- 2x 3G-SDI (1/2)
- 1x HDMI 1.4(4)
- 1X 3G-SDI
- 720*480i&720*480p @59.94, 60Hz
- 720*576i & 720*576p @50Hz
- 1280*[email protected] 50, 59.94, 60Hz
- 1920*1080i @ 50, 59.94, 60Hz
- 1920*1080p @ 24, 25, 29.97, 30Hz
- 1920*1080p @23.93, 24, 25, 29.97,30,50,59.94,60Hz
- 3840*2160p @ 24,25,30,[50,60Hz(HDMI1/2)]
- 4096*2160P @ 24Hz
4K-C17-HDR Screen Parameters
|Screen Size||17.3 Inches|
|Display Area||382.12mm(W) × 214.94mm(H)|
All the controls are located inside the bottom of the case right in front for easy access. A 3.5mm headphone jack is also avaialble.
The new portable monitor retails for $999 and is available through CAME-TV
Like what we do and want to support Newsshooter? Consider becoming a Patreon supporter and help us to continue being the best source of news and reviews for professional tools for the independent filmmaker.