SmallRig has a new camera cage for the Sigma fp. The cage is fairly simplistic, but it includes a wooden grip and plenty of accessory mounts.
- 1/4″-20 & 3/8″-16 & ARRI 3/8”-16 Accessory Threads
- Integrated Cold Shoe Mount
- Built-in Flat-Head Screw Driver
- Compatible with Sigma LVF-11 LCD Viewfinder and HU-11 Hot Shoe Unit
- Maintains Access to Dummy Battery Cable
- Optional HDMI Cable Clamp 1679 and Lens Adapter Support BSA2650
The cage secures to the camera via two 1/4”-20 screws with one on the bottom and the other on the right side. It features multiple 1/4”-20 and ARRI 3/8”-16 accessory threads that allows users to mount a SSD Mount 2343, Top Handle 2165 and Monitor Mount BSE2348.
There is a cold shoe mount on the top for a microphone or light. The right side features slots for adding a carry strap.
The cage is compatible with the Sigma LVF-11 LCD Viewfinder and HU-11 Hot Shoe Unit and it still provides users with access to the dummy battery cable on the right side.
The cage comes with a built-in flat-head screw driver for quick installation. There optional HDMI Cable Clamp 1679 and SIGMA MC21/MC31 Lens Adapter Support BSA2650 are sold separately if needed. You can also use the Baseplate 2092 for adding a 15mm rod system so you can use a lens support and matte box.
The SmallRig Sigma fp camera cage retails for $79 USD.