The Rigidesigns Para Mount VESA is a 100mm compatible mount for small to mid-sized film and TV production monitors, and any equipment that uses VESA holes. It has a load capacity of up to 35 lb (15.8kg).
- Easy tilt adjustment system
- Original Cheeseplate design
- Desktop transforming
- Multi-point battery accessory plate
- Robust aluminum handle
- Weight – 1.4lb (652g)
- Dimensions – (W x H X D) – 5.25 x 8 x 2 (133 x 203 x 51)
- Holding Capacity – Up to 35 lb (15.8kg)
- Fits VESA 100mm standard holes
- Desktop Mount Usage Compatibility: Center of monitor VESA hole pattern to monitor’s bottom edge should be 8 inches (203mm) maximum for optimum angular range.
- Limited One Year Warranty
What makes it better than other mounts?
- Unlike other mounts, the Para Mount provides instantaneous tilt adjustment
- Mount up your Production Monitor quickly. The Para Mount can be mounted and adjusted in mere seconds.
- Accessorize. Attach arms, supports, mounts or whatever you want using its standard 1/4” and a 3/8-inch hole.
- Eliminate those heavy steel desktop bases and use the Para Mount as a desktop capable alternative.
- No handle on your monitor? Para Mount solves the problem. This mount makes handling every one of your monitors very easy.
- Goodbye, clunky mounts. Traditional mounts are huge and bulky. This mount is super slim at a width of just 2 inches (51mm).
- In many situations, you can leave it on the monitor and in its case.
- No place to put the battery? The Para Mount Battery Plate does the trick. Mount it on either side or even on the top of the mount and let the stand bear the extra weight (Anton Bauer Gold/V-mount holes present).
Low Profile, Cheeseplate Design
The Para Mount is a cheeseplate as well, offering several 1/4-20 and a few 3/8 holes to mount additional equipment on your monitor. At just 2″ depth it is super slim.
The Para Mount was designed for functionality and to complement your monitor. It is easy to mount and adjust, but also functional enough that it can be used as a desktop mount for small and medium-sized monitors.
The mount features a robust, all-metal friction-type hinge that keeps the monitor at the angle you want.
Wide Friction Swing
The Para Mount has wide, strong holding power, and it stays where you put it – even with heavier monitors and battery/accessory attachments.
Price & Availability
The Rigidesigns Para Mount VESA Production Monitor Mount retails for $259 USD.
NOTE: DUE TO MANUFACTURING LOGISTICS, THE CURRENT LEAD TIME FOR NEW ORDERS IS 4-6 WEEKS FROM TIME OF PURCHASE.