Sony has released a new firmware update for the AXS-AR1 reader that fixes a data corruption issue that could occur with concurrent read cycles from the AXS memory card.
The firmware update procedure is as follows:
AXS-AR1 upgrade procedure
- Download AXS-AR1 upgrade file AXS-AR1-FW_01_02_511.bin to Mac computer. https://dmpc.cimediacloud.com/r/wWIycK1IBVnH
- Connect AXS-AR1 to Mac computer using TB2 cable.
- Open AXSM Drive Utility.
- Insert AXS card into AXS-AR1.
- Select AXS-AR1 and click on Firmware Update.
- Firmware Update window will appear. Browse to the location where file AXS-AR1-FW_01_02_511.bin is located and click Update.
- The upgrade process typically takes under one minute to complete.
- After update completed remove and reconnect the TB2 cable. Confirm that the AXS-AR1 functions correctly.