Shoten has a range of new lens adapters for Fujifilm X Mount, Sony E Mount, Micro Four Thirds Mount, and PL adapters for Canon RF mount, Nikon Z Mount, and RED.
Here is a list of what is available:
Fujifilm X Mount(all￥4,320)
- SHOTEN CY-FX (Yashika Contax Mount Lens → Fujifilm X Mount)
- SHOTEN NF-FX (Nikon F mount lens → Fujifilm X mount)
- SHOTEN M42-FX (M42 mount lens → Fujifilm X Mount
Sony E Mount (all￥4,320)
- SHOTEN CY-SE (Yashika Contax mount lens → Sony E mount)
- SHOTEN NF-SE (Nikon F mount lens → Sony E mount)
- SHOTEN M42-SE (M42 mount lens → Sony E mount)
Micro Four Thirds (all￥4,320)
- SHOTEN CY-m43 (Yashika Contax Mount Lens → Micro Four Thirds)
- SHOTEN NF-m43 (Nikon F mount lens → Micro Four Thirds)
- SHOTEN M42-m43 (M42 mount lens → Micro Four Thirds)
- SHOTEN PL-RED (PL lens exchange mount for RED cameras) ￥44,000
- SHOTEN PL-NZ (PL mount lens → Nikon Z mount) ￥26,583
- SHOTEN PL-CR (PL mount lens → Canon RF mount) ￥26,583
Manufacturer’s preferred price ¥ 4,800 (excluding tax)
Features of adapters
All of the adapters feature high durability and high rigidity. They are all made out of a solid metal material. The inside of the adapters are matted to help reduce internal reflections.
Price & Availability
At the moment these adapters are only on sale in Japan, but like all Shoten adapters, they should eventually find their way onto Amazon.