At IBC 2019, Lectrosonics was showing their DSQD Four-channel Digital Receiver.
The DSQD Half Rack Receiver can also be bag mounted. With analog and digital Dante network audio outputs and the utilization of Lectrosonics signature digital architecture, it is claimed to produce remarkable audio quality with ultra-low latency. The receiver includes an extended operating range rivaling the best analog and Digital Hybrid Wireless systems with continuously tunable tracking filters covering 470.100 – 614.375 MHz.
Antenna ports on the rear panel accept input from remote antennas, with a “loop-thru” output to another mainframe using the internal multicoupler. A kit is also available to mount antenna inputs (BNC connectors) on the front panel.
- Four-channel, half-rack design
- Continuously tunable tracking filters covering 470.100 – 614.375 MHz
- Compatible with D2, DSW, Duet and Digital Hybrid Wireless® transmitters
- Built-in wideband antenna multicoupler with loop-thru for additional receivers
- Antenna bias power enabled from the front panel (fused and over-temperature protected)
- IR bi-directional port for transmitter setup
- Analog and Dante® audio outputs with TalkBack (in applicable RX modes)
- Ethernet and USB interface
The DSQD Four-channel Digital Receiver is backward compatible with all of Lectrosonic’s transmitters.
The Lectrosonics DSQD Four-channel Digital Receiver is available for $4,990 USD.