Time is ticking for your chance to enter the My RØDE Reel short film competition for 2019 with entries closing on the 28th of August 2019.
This year sees Ryan Connolly of Film Riot, return to the judging panel, along with Grace Randolph, host & creator of Beyond the Trailer as well as Dan Mace, winner of the My RØDE Reel Judges’ Film Prize way back in 2015.
HOW TO ENTER MY RØDE REEL
- Go to www.myrodereel.com and download the starter pack
- Make a 3-minute (max)
shortfilm in any genre
- Make a 3-minute (max) behind-the-scenes showing you using any RØDE product in your production
- Upload your films to the My RØDE Reel website
- Share it with everyone you know!
“The Trailer Is The Movie!” Category Prizes:
The idea behind “The Trailer Is The Movie!” is for entrants to create a 3-minute trailer for an all-original movie concept (and a Behind-The-Scenes short film showcasing the use of a RØDE product).
In addition to the 28 categories, RØDE is also offering a two scholarships to Full Sail University.
- FIRST PRIZE: a $50,000 scholarship to Full Sail University, as well as RØDE microphones, filmmaking gear from Vibesta, Zhiyun, Adobe and more.
- SECOND PRIZE: a $30,000 scholarship to Full Sail University, plus a selection of mics from RØDE.
Visit www.myrodereel.com to learn more and view past entries and winners.