On this weeks Go Creative Show Podcast, host Ben Consoli speaks to cinematographer Matthew Lloyd about his work on Spider-Man Far From Home.
Above you can listen to the full episode.
Matthew and discuss working in Marvel’s Cinematic Universe, using pre-vis to prep for shots with VFX, creating Spider-Man’s holographic world, plus Matt’s camera and lens choice, his experience with commercial and fashion filmmaking
- Working on a film in the Marvel Cinematic Universe
- Matt’s involvement during location scouting for SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME
- The value of Pre-Vis for VFX scenes
- Creating the holographic world
- The camera and lenses used on SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME
- Creating the look for SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME
- Why every VFX shot has at least one practical element
- Filming the swinging Spider-man shots
- Matt’s commercial and fashion cinematography
- Tips on how to become a cinematographer