On this weeks Go Creative Show podcast, host Ben Concoli talks to Homecoming and Mr. Robot Cinematographer Tod Campbell.
On the podcast they talk about Tod’s camera and lens choices, creating a perfect one shot, creating LUTs with a colorist, the differences and the similarities in the cinematography of Mr. Robot and Homecoming.
- How Tod got involved with Mr Robot
- Working with different directing styles
- Prepping for Homecoming
- Transforming the Homecoming podcast into a TV series
- The visual approach to the present and future in Homecoming
- Filming the overheat shots
- Working with colorists
- Crafting flawless oner shots
- Creating LUTs
- Filming the most difficult sequence in Mr Robot