This is great news and it certainly makes the Mavic 2 Pro and Mavic 2 Zoom drones much more versatile. It can be hard to control the camera and the aircraft at the same time. If you are trying to do more complex shots it will be nice to be able to give a second controller to another operator.
The original Mavic Pro also had a dual remote control mode.
- Fixed issue: in some photos, the GPS information displayed was incorrect when viewed on a computer
- Fixed issue: the gimbal acted abnormally after completing a QuickShot Rocket.
Firmware update notes
- Restart the aircraft and remote controller after the update is complete.
- Please note that update may reset various main controller settings, such as the RTH altitude and the maximum flight distance, to default settings.
- Before the update, take note of your preferred DJI GO 4 settings, and readjust them after the update.
- If the update fails, restart aircraft, remote controller, and DJI GO 4 or DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic, and retry.