At NAB 2019, Laowa released the final pricing for their upcoming OOOM 25-100 T2.9 zoom lens for S35 sensors. It will have a RRP of $6,500 USD. It will be available in both EF & PL mounts.
Matt Allard ACS recently tried the lens and shot some sample footage at CP+ 2019. Here are his thoughts on the lens.
- Nice and sharp (even at T2.9)
- Nice round bokeh
- Almost no focus breathing
- Very little chromatic aberration
- Focus rotation is probably too big for the users it is targetting
- It’s a little on the heavy side
Laowa was also showing a working prototype of the 12mm Zero-D T2.9 Cine Prime in PL mount on the RED DSMC2 8K VV Monstro