Wipster has added a new collaborative audio feature that lets editors share feedback on audio files. The addition of audio compatibility for .MP3, .WAV and .M4A files will enable video creators, podcasters, audio engineers, and musicians, to dynamically share and receive feedback in real-time.
We kept hearing how difficult it was for audio producers and video creators alike to share audio for feedback. Instead of simply storing a static audio file and calling it done, we wanted to create an engaging review experience that solves the real problem of getting fast, actionable, and organized feedbackRobyn Haugh, VP of Product at Wipster.
The new feature lets users comment directly onto the waveform for precise markings.
Audio features include:
- Waveform visualization for accurate feedback
- Time-code accurate commenting tools that are simple and intuitive for reviewers
- .MP3, .WAV and .M4A file compatibility
- Version stacking to ensure teams work off of the most up-to-date file version
- Download uncompressed file option for final file delivery approval
The new audio review feature will be available on April 16, 2019. You can try a free trial of Wipster upon registration.