Blackmagic Design has just released the latest DaVinci Resolve 15.3 update with support for the new URSA Mini Pro G2 which was announced yesterday and the latest Blackmagic RAW SDK 1.3. In addition to these updates, there are also a number of improvements and bug fixes.
What’s new in DaVinci Resolve 15.3
- Support for the Blackmagic Design URSA Mini Pro G2 camera
- Support for the latest Blackmagic RAW SDK 1.3
- Improved support for audio metadata in AAF exports including clip volume, pan data, track volume
- Improved performance when selecting clips in the Edit timeline
- Improved responsiveness when using Wacom tablets on Windows
- Improved playback behavior on the Edit page
- Improved timecode support for high frame rate EXR clips
- Improved handling of AAC audio on Windows
- General performance and stability improvements
The new update is available to download from the Blackmagic Design support page.