Freefly Systems has introduced the new ALTA Pro line of multirotor drones with Freefly waypoint technology, autopilot functionality while supporting the same payload capacity.
- Qgroundcontol mission planner with included long range 900mhz telemetry radio
- Advanced, high-bandwidth position hold offering unprecedented precision, repeatability, and stability
- PX4-based mission autopilot
- Integrates with wide variety of drone software via Mavlink protocol
- Flexible ground control module compatible with Mac, PC, Android, iOS
- Open source communications protocol (Mavlink) with existing community support
- With the Full power of PX4 flight controller architecture, ALTA has all the features of a modern drone: waypoints, autonomy, telemetry/C2, autoland, etc.
The ALTA 8 Pro starts at $15,995 and the Alta 6 Pro from $9,995 USD. For existing ALTA 6 & 8 users, you can upgrade to the Pro from $1,299 USD. On purchase, you can order the drone with a pelican case, an FPV system and Futaba controller.
The upgrade includes installation of the new flight control and GPS system, installation and setup of a new 900mhz telemetry radio system and 1000 hour check up service.