RØDE Introduces the NT1 Signature Series, the latest edition of RØDE’s original studio condenser microphone. RØDE states it has sold over 6 million units in its 30-year history; the NT1 is a popular, affordable studio microphone used by everyone from bedroom musicians and studio professionals to podcasters, streamers, voice-over artists, and content creators.
The NT1 Signature Series arrived just after the NT1 5th Generation, which fused the classic sound signature of the NT1 with cutting-edge technology, such as its world-first Dual Connect output for both XLR and USB connectivity, a 32-bit float digital output, and on-board DSP. With the 5th Generation, the analog circuitry of the NT1 was also upgraded to deliver lower noise, higher SPL handling capabilities, extremely smooth frequency response, and a tightly controlled pickup pattern.
More Colorful NT1
The NT1 Signature Series joins the NT1 5th Generation in RØDE’s current NT1 range, offering these same performance specs and the classic NT1 sound signature with the original XLR-only design of previous generations.
The NT1 Signature Series also offers the NT1 in a range of limited-edition colors, including red, green, purple, pink, and blue, allowing creators to express their signature style in both sound and color.
RØDE NT1 Signature Series Key features
- RØDE HF6 large-diaphragm (1-inch) condenser capsule, precision engineered to sub-micron tolerances
- Tight cardioid polar pattern for excellent background noise rejection
- Classic NT1 sound signature – rich, warm bass, detailed midrange and sparkling highs for exceptional performance in a wide range of studio applications
- Smooth frequency response and high sensitivity for incredible balance and clarity
- Extremely low noise (4dBA) – the world’s quietest studio condenser microphone
- High SPL handling capabilities for capturing very loud sounds
- Studio-grade shock mount and pop filter, premium XLR cable included
- Available in classic black or a range of limited-edition colours, including red, green, purple, pink and blue
- Rugged aluminium body and high-grade finishes – highly resistant to scuffs and scratches
- Industry-leading 10-year warranty
- Designed and made in RØDE’s precision manufacturing facilities in Sydney, Australia