Sign in to follow this  
Newsshooter

MagRig Magnetic USB-C Adapter Review

See the full review at: https://www.newsshooter.com/2020/03/30/magrig-magnetic-usb-c-adapter-review/

The MagRig Magnetic USB-C Adapter, as its name suggests, connects magnetically to any Thunderbolt 3-enabled device to allow you to transfer data at speeds up to 40 Gb/s. It also transfers up to 100 watts of power and supports 6K displays.

It can fit into any USB-C device because the adapter features a detachable magnetic tip. Just like how the original Apple MagSafe worked, you just bring the magnetic adapter close enough to the magnetic receiver tip and it connects and secures. It disconnects just as easily when the cable is pulled away from the adapter.

According to MagRig, the adapter has a very strong magnetic force as it uses Neodymium magnets N52.

DSC 5685 01

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• I just bought one. I'm searching a way to put ND on it, for gimbal use.  Any ideas somebody  ?
    • Hi everyone,  My name is Gonzague, been living in Japan (Tokyo) for now 20 years, I am your "average joe" buddy that love shooting videos for fun as well as a few companies (Had the change to shoot a few time for Sigma here) and now working one some documentaries about Japanese culture.  Cheers!
    • Hello Matthew! I'm new to operating the F3 and having trouble accessing the picture profile menu ... Are there any helpful tips to resolve this? Thank you!
    • That sounds a little trick. I am not sure of the particulars of your question but my picks are  AViPAS AV-3104IP 4D VISCA Over IP Joystick PTZ Controller with PoE uses LAN  cable, also not too expensive VariZoom VZ-Stealth-LX  but I think I found a similar question answered on another platform. BGH1 - Focus control through LANC? . I hope this helps if doesn't, then just take it as me being totally out of my depth.  
    • That sounds a little trick. I am not sure of the particulars of your question but my picks are  AViPAS AV-3104IP 4D VISCA Over IP Joystick PTZ Controller with PoE uses LAN  cable, also not too expensive VariZoom VZ-Stealth-LX  but I think I found a similar question answered on another platform. BGH1 - Focus control through LANC? . I hope this helps if doesn't, then just take it as me being totally out of my depth.