Sign in to follow this  
Jay

New Fujinon Premista zoom - September 2, 2020

I'm weirdly excited about this even though (in terms of ownership) the Premistas are out of my budget. I'm just extremely attracted by them! haha

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Popular Topics

• Hello, I'm currently working on a project and I use a lot of denoiser. But it's so slow it's hurt. I know this plugin use a lot of CPU/GPU but i'm wondering if something is wrong with my set up / update. > iMac 2017  i7 4,2 ghz, Radeon 580 8 go, 32 go ram, Catalina, FCPX 10.5.1 and Reduce Noise V5 I have 1,2 fps, optimized settings, on 6K Red files from a DMSC2 Dragon-X. But maybe it's normal and I need to change my mac. BTW anybody know if Neat Denoise is ready for the new Apple M1 ?  
    • Product photography is a profitable, fun, and in-demand photography niche. Lighting has the potential to make or break your product photos. There are three main types of studio lights: Fluorescent, LED, and Tungsten. Fluorescent lights are energy-efficient but have a low output of light. LED lights are very energy-efficient and produce very little heat. Tungsten lights offer the highest output levels but also generate a lot of heat. In my opinion, you can go with the LED lights.
    • Hi all, I'm the TV news producer/camera op for Reuters based in Taipei.  I've been following this site for a long time and got big chunks of my tech knowledge from here. Very happy there’s a forum now and look forward to chatting and reading everyone’s contributions.  Very thankful for this site and maybe paths will cross in Asia once this pandemic is done.  Cheers Fabian