DcD

New Sachtler or Used O’Connor

Posted (edited)

I’m considering get a new Sachtler Video 15 tripod head or a used O’Connor 1030HD. Has anyone used either of those heads before? I really like the Sachtler Speedlevel clamp that they make. Seems like it would be an awesome addition to the Flowtech sticks (which I have). The O’Connor head, which is almost 10 years old, is still in great condition though and has the continuously variable drag and counterbalance that makes O’Connor heads so nice. I haven’t gotten to try either out so I’m flying blind a little bit. Has anyone used those systems before? Thoughts? 

Edited by DcD

I own a Satchler Video 15SB... my sticks are the ones that are slightly lighter than those that come with the 18 and 20 too. I opted for this option as it handles the weight of my kit, and is lighter/easier to carry around.

The 15 head, like the 18 and 20 is excellent. Robust, reliable, smooth.

But it's strange to compare it to the 1030HD... that's a far superior head IMO, and much more expensive too, and rightly so. I've used it with rentals a few times, and it's a noticeable step up from the 15 (and better for heavier payloads too).

Yeah, I realize they are very different heads. I guess I am comparing them because when the OConnor is purchased used and the Sachtler new, they are somewhat comparable in price.  I keep reading that the 1030HD is not really a run-n-gun head. That it takes longer to balance and that it's much, much larger and bulkier.

I kind of do a variety of shooting. I shoot docs and editorial one day, and then I'm off shooting commercials/music videos/shorts the other. Sometimes I've got large crews and sometimes it's me +1.  Sometimes I'm using a C200 (or now a C300 III) and other times I'm using an Amira or a loaded Mini. The Sachtler appeals to me due to the quick counterbalancing, the SpeedLevel and the weight. The OConnor appeals to me because it's an Oconnor, will last forever, has their patented continuous drag and buttery smooth operation. I can get either of them for just about the same price.

For day to day fast paced work I’d get the Video 15SB. I’ve had mine for 7 years I think, and bought it used (but in mint condition) and it’s still working just as it always was - perfectly. I love that it’s lighter that the 18 and 20 - makes a big difference when carrying it around on the shoulder!

I use this with an F5 + Fujinon XK6 and have had accessories such as follow focus, 5” monitor; zoom demand; double stacked batteries.... and it’s been fine.

However, I have put a fully rigged Alexa Mini on it too, with big Cooke lenses, big matte box, etc... and it was starting to become too heavy for the 15SB. I had to be really careful.

I’ve used the same on the 1030HD though, and it was perfect.

I recall once renting a 1030HD to use with my F5 and with certain lenses it was actually too light for it: the counter balance overpowered the weight of the camera.

I'd consider stepping up to the Sachtler 18 if you're putting heavier loads on it from time to time. 

As Nezih says, the OConnor is the superior system, it's just is. But the Sachtler is a solid choice and an industry standard in broadcast for a reason. Buying a new system also gives you some peace of mind in some ways.

Personally I would go with a Sachtler that can take most of the loads you're working with. I tend to rent a bigger Oconnor head (2575) for those jobs that require that.

Posted (edited)

O'Connor.  While Sachtler's are solid, smooth heads, their drag and counterbalance are not continuously variable.  Being able to adjust your drag on-the-fly without "free wheeling" is very important, especially if you shoot sports, but it's very useful even on interviews and other similar things.  And I consider the 15 kind of a small head.  If I was buying a Sachtler, I wouldn't get anything below an 18.

As far as the SpeedLevel Clamp, check the threads on the O'Connor, it should work as long as they're the same.  I was actually debating having the stud swapped out of one of my Vinten's so that I could use the SLC, but changed my mind.  I have a buddy with a SpeedLevel Clamp on one of his Sachtler's and it's kind of nice, but it also can be a hinderance, depending on how you move, work and carry your tripod.  I pick mine up directly under the head, palm on the leveling clamp a lot while I'm actually shooting, so the SLC would prevent me from doing that.

Edited by Run&Gun

2 hours ago, Run&Gun said:

And I consider the 15 kind of a small head.  If I was buying a Sachtler, I wouldn't get anything below an 18.

Surely it depends on the camera?

I pick mine up directly under the head, palm on the leveling clamp a lot while I'm actually shooting, so the SLC would prevent me from doing that.

I do the same.

I pick mine up directly under the head, palm on the leveling clamp a lot while I'm actually shooting, so the SLC would prevent me from doing that.

That’s a very good point about the SpeedLevel. I never thought about that, but I do the same thing. I’m guessing it would require retraining some muscle memory when it comes to moving the rig. The Flowtech 100’s have that nice handle, so I would probably just start using that. 

As far as the SpeedLevel Clamp, check the threads on the O'Connor, it should work as long as they're the same. 

I currently have a Miller and it doesn’t work with my head. I just assumed Sachtler uses their own, unique thread size since I have never seen a SpeedLevel on anything but a Sachtler. But you’re right, might as well check. Maybe I’d get lucky. 

7 hours ago, Nezih said:

I recall once renting a 1030HD to use with my F5 and with certain lenses it was actually too light for it: the counter balance overpowered the weight of the camera.

OConnor rates the 1030HD with a minimum payload of 0 pounds. But I’ve read that cameras below 10 pounds, such as mirrorless, don’t do very well on it, which your post kind of verifies. I think that’s where my hesitation with getting a 1030HD might lie. I just got a C300 III and I’ve got a bunch of shoots lined up with it (which is weird since the United States is utterly falling apart at the seams). Much like the C500 II, the C300 III can be stripped down to nothing or built up into an Amira/V-Lock type system. I kind of see myself shooting with it somewhere in the middle right now. Camera body, rear EVF, 4” touch screen for focus and scopes, a 7” smallhd touch for a clean image, and the larger BPA 60 batteries. Lenses could range anywhere from small EF to big ol’ Tokina Vistas. 

10 hours ago, Nezih said:

Surely it depends on the camera?

I do the same.

True.  I was applying my criteria for my cameras.  The OP may have a rig that fits easily within the payload capacity window of the 15.  I like to have a fair amount of headroom and I'm typically between 25lbs-35lbs.  Probably less if I'm shooting with a prime on my 55 or 300 and more if I have a Varicam rigged out for a live show.

10 hours ago, DcD said:

That’s a very good point about the SpeedLevel. I never thought about that, but I do the same thing. I’m guessing it would require retraining some muscle memory when it comes to moving the rig. The Flowtech 100’s have that nice handle, so I would probably just start using that. 

I currently have a Miller and it doesn’t work with my head. I just assumed Sachtler uses their own, unique thread size since I have never seen a SpeedLevel on anything but a Sachtler. But you’re right, might as well check. Maybe I’d get lucky. 

I never thought about the SLC being "in the way" either, until I got a chance to try the one on my buddy's rig.

I have no idea about the the threading on the Sachtler's vs. the O'Connor's.  You can probably call them and ask.  Maybe...  Vinten has this super weird(double thread) threading that NO ONE else uses.  I had some custom super low-profile tie-down knobs/clamps made years ago for a hi-hat and I called Vinten to get the specs for the machine shop and their techs couldn't even give me the correct info.  I ended up having to leave one of my heads with them for like a week so they could figure it out.  They ended up having to special order the tap and die tools to make them.  Cost me a boat load by the time it was said and done and then I ended up never using them.

I bought a used older model of the 1030 O'Connor. I love that tripod head but you got to make sure its in good condition if you are buying used. Mine was in average condition when I bought it, I ended up breaking a part in it and whilst servicing it they discovered that most of the fluid had leaked out over time. It cost well over a $1k to get serviced and repaired.

Saying that it's good as new now. O'connors are a pleasure to use, to me its the only tripod system with all the controls in the right place and they are silky smooth, honestly I hate going back to other brands.  It might be a bit overkill for a c300mkii but just depends what run and gun means to you and how much weight you want to carry as they aren't particularly light. 

2 hours ago, Michael L said:

It might be a bit overkill for a c300mkii but just depends what run and gun means to you and how much weight you want to carry as they aren't particularly light. 

Yeah, that's one of my hesitations with the 1030. My current Miller Compass 25 weighs 6.3 pounds and the Oconnor sits at 8.2 pounds. So it's about 1.9 pounds heavier, though it is much larger in size. But that doesn't seem like a huge weight difference to me. I think it more has to do with whether the 1030HD head is just too beefy for a camera the size of the C300 III. I like the compact size of my current Miller, but the counterbalance sucks on it, and I've never been able to dial it in properly. It's only got 4 positions of counterbalance and it always drifts up.

That is one of the beautiful things with Vinten's and O'Connor's, their infinitely/continuously variable counterbalance and drag.  It makes operating so much easier and better when you can get it all dialed in EXACTLY where you want it, not just close.

And if it makes you feel any better, my primary Run & Gun set-up (pun intended) is a Vinten 100 and Sachtler Flowtech 100 which together weigh in a little over 16 lbs.

Counter balance is awesome on O'Connors, most rental houses have those heads I would try and test one with your camera. If you don't take it anywhere they'll usually let you do it for free. 

So I went and rented a 1030HD today just to try it out. It's a bit banged up and it definitely needs some servicing. But it cost $50 to rent for the day, so I figured what the hell, I'll try it out, even if it is a bit rough around the edges. 

In retrospect, I kind of wish I'd just rented one in pristine condition. The euro plate was a little sticky on this unit. And it was not confidence-inspiring. The plate didn't snap into place effortlessly with the first try. It took some wiggling and multiple attempts. That kind of soured me. Many times it would appear to be locked, but upon further inspection it would only be halfway in. Scary stuff with a cinema camera and pretty unacceptable for a rental item. I will be speaking to the rental house about this. But I also have to wonder if Oconnor's euro plates all get like this after some abuse. Maybe their euro plate mechanism is a little janky by design?

I also didn't like the large plastic cylinder covering the internal components on the rear (see attached photo). I didn't expect that to be made of thin plastic and be so flimsy. In all the photos it looks like it's metal or something, so that surprised me.

Lastly, the tie down on the 1030HD needs to be ratcheted down with a lot more muscle than I'm used to with my other heads. The metal dome on the Oconnor seems to like to slip inside the Flowtech's bowl a bit when pressure is applied. But that may also be due to the head just being bigger and bulkier, and therefore it has a taller center of gravity. 

Now, having said all that, I get what everyone says about OConnor's motion. It really is like butter. It moves better than any tripod head I've ever used in my life. All the starts and stops are completely effortless. It's subtle but it's addictive. 

Gonna try to find a Sachtler to play around with next. 

1030HD Head.png

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Popular Topics

• I've used my BMPCC4K continuously in 40+C Australian summer heat without any overheating issues. I suspect that the BMPCC6K would be just as capable. Both are very reasonably priced cinema cameras that produce fantastic results (in capable hands, mine are still all thumbs). The MFT format has it's advantages, as you can use just about any lens ever produced (using an appropriate adapter) and, with speedboosters, you can get almost a full frame look.
    • It you’re working in extreme conditions, I’d perhaps consider something like a Sony Z90 or similar. Then keep your Nikon for beauty shots when the environment is better.
    • Hi, I just entered these forums and I am looking for a good all-rounder camera for video documentary work without breaking the bank.  I already have the Nikon Z6 and am actually very happy with it!  I also have the Atomos Ninja 5 and Moza Air 2.  Very happy with all.  But I've pretty much only used the Z6 in warm to cool climates and require a camera that can handle the heat on the move in certain hot locations.  I've read Mirrorless is not recommended for this because of overheating - though never had problem with Z6 - and the low profile of mirrorless is beneficial in certain situations as are stills and changeable lenses.  I've also heard that maybe Panasonics handle heat better because of internal fan?  I'd like to upgrade my Z6 to the Z6II maybe along with the new Z 24-200mm lense, but wanted to consider other options first.  There are a lot of interesting cameras being released these days and I don't even have to go mirrorless.. Yes, Ideally want to shoot 10bit 4:2:2 internal 4K (or even 6k) with good low light performance.  For almost double the price of the Z6II there is the Sony a7SIII but how does it handle heat?  The Lumix DC-S1H also looks intriguing at double the price of the Z6II and apparently has an internal fan - but I don't know much about micro four thirds. Then at the upper extreme of my budget range I see the Canon EOS C70 with (Super35) image sensor!  But will this thing crash in the heat?  One could then break my budget up to a Red Komodo.  Or should one wait for the Nikon Z9 and see what that offers if not in too much of a hurry?  But I want to start production in less than a year.  I do want mechanical zoom capability on the lense but am fine with a Tilta or other lense control system. Thanks for any thoughts or recommendations.
    • Buy / Get PMI, IELTS, PMP, CELPIP, Nclex , CISSP, CRISC, CISM, PMP, CEH, CSM Certificates Within 48 Hours in Beijing  - Buy IELTS Certificate Without Exams In (People's Republic of), Colombia - Buy IELTS Certificate Without Exams In Australia - Buy IELTS Certificate Without Exams In France - Buy PMP Certificate Without Exams In Canada - Buy CISSP Certificate Without Exams In Europe - Buy CISSP Certificate Without Exams In Jordan - Buy CISSP Certificate Online - Buy original PMP Certificate without Exam in Europe Buy CISM Certificate Online - Buy Original CISM Certificate Without Exams - Buy Original CISM Without Exams - Where can I Buy CISM Certificate Online - Buy CEH Certificate Without Exams In Saudi Arabia - Buy CEH Certificate Without Exams In Jordan - Buy CEH Certificate Online - Buy Original CEH Certificate Without Exams - Buy Original ICEH Certificate Without Exams - Where to Buy Verified CEH Certificate - Buy CSM Certificate Without Exams In Jordan - Buy CSM Certificate Without Exams In Jordan - Buy CSM Certificate In Europe - Buy Original CSM Certificate Without Exams - Buy Original CSM Certificate Without Exams - Buy Verified CSM Certificate - Buy CISM Certificate Without Exams In Malaysia - Buy CSM Certificate Without Exams In USA - Buy IELTS Certificate In United Kingdom - Buy Original CEH Certificate Without Exam - Buy Original CSMCertificate Without Exams - Buy Verified CRISC Certificate in Australia - Buy IELTS Certificate Without Exams In Germany - Buy CELPIP Certificate Without Exams In UK - Buy IELTS Without Exams In Greece - Buy PMP Certificate Without Exams In U.K - Buy IELTS Certificate Without Exams In Hong Kong - Buy PMP Certificate Without Exams In India - Buy IELTS Certificate Without Exams In India - Buy CELPIP Certificate Without Exams In UAE - Buy IELTS Certificate Without Exams In Iran - Buy PMP Certificate Without Exams In Saudi Arabia - Buy IELTS Certificate Without Exams In Islamic Republic of, Iraq - Buy CELPIP Certificate Without Exams In India - Buy IELTS Certificate Without Exams In Italy - Buy PMP Certificate Without Exams In Ukraine - Buy CELPIP Certificate Without Exams - Buy PMP Certificate Without Exams In Mexico - Buy IELTS Certificate Without Exams In UAE - Buy CELPIP Certificate Without Exams In China - Buy PMP Certificate Without Exams in Turkey - Buy PMP Certificate Without Exams In Japan - Buy CELPIP Certificate Without Exams in Turkey - Buy CELPIP Certificate Without Exams In Japan - Buy IELTS Certificate Without Exams In Poland - Buy PMP Certificate Without Exams In Jordan - Buy IELTS Certificate Without Exams In China - Buy PMP Certificate Without Exams In Oman - Buy IELTS Certificate Without Exams In Asia - Buy CELPIP Certificate Without Exams In Oman - Buy IELTS Certificate Without Exams In Europe - Buy PMP Certificate Without Exams In USA - Buy IELTS Certificate Without Exams In Dubai - Buy PMP Certificate Without Exams In Italy - Buy IELTS Certificate Without Exams In London - Buy CELPIP Certificate Without Exams In Germany - Buy IELTS Certificate Without Exams In Toronto - Buy PMP Certificate Without Exams In Brazil - Buy Original IELTS Certificate Without Exams In Delhi - Buy CELPIP Certificate Without Exams In Saudi Arabia - Buy IELTS Certificate Without Exams In Australia - Buy PMP Certificate Without Exams In UAE - Buy IELTS Certificate Without Exams In Turkey - Buy PMP Certificate Without Exams In Dubai - Buy IELTS Certificate Without Exams In Kenya - Buy CELPIP Certificate Without Exams In France - Buy IELTS Certificate Without Exams In Jordan - Buy PMP Certificate Without Exams In Europe - Buy IELTS Certificate Without Exams In Belgium - Buy PMP Certificate Without Exams In Asia - Buy IELTS Certificate Without Exams In France - Where Can I GET CELPIP certificates Exam in China - Buy IELTS Certificate in China - Buy IELTS Without Exam in China - Where Can I GET IELTS certificates Exam in Europe - Buy PTE Certificate Without Exams In India - Buy Real PTE certificate in China - Buy real Buy IELTS certificates Exam in Canada - Where can I Buy CELPIP Certificate without exams in India, Where Can someone Buy NEBOSH certificates Exam in Europe - Buy verified PTE Pearson Certificate in Australia, Where Can I GET PMP certificates Exam in Online, Buy PTE Certificate Without Exams, Buy CELPIP Certificate in Canada, Buy PMP Certificates Without Exams, Where Can I Buy IELTS certificates Exam in China, Buy PMP Certificates in Europe  - Buy Verified CELPIP Certificate in Canada - where to buy IELTS certificate without exam - Buy CELPIP Certificate Without Exams - Where Can I GET PMP certificates Exam in USA - Buy Verified IELTS Certificate without exams - Where Can I GET PTE certificates Exam in China -Buy Registered IELTS Certificate online - Buy / Get Authentic BBA Degree Without Exams in Pakistan - Where to Buy / Get BBM Degree online without exams - Is it possible to someone to buy BCA Degree without exams ? - Buy verified PTE Pearson Certificate in Australia - Buy verified and certified CELPIP Certificate without exams in India - Where Can I Buy PMP certificates Exam in Australia - Buy CELPIP Certificate in Toronto - Buy NEBOSH IGC123 online Without exams - Buy Real GRE Certificate Without exams - Buy Registered GRE Certificate online - Buy GMAT Certificate without exams - Buy an original PMP Certificate in Pakistan - Buy verified PMP Certificate without exams - Get PMP Certificate without exams in India - Buy Real Verified IELTS / B.C.A / PTE / CELPIP / PMP / PMI / NEBOSH / CISSP, CRISC, CISM, PMP, CEH, CSM Certificates Without Exams IN  Canada / Australia / united Kingdom / India / Asia / China / Japan / USA / UA / UAE / UK / Ukraine WhatsApp:(+91 74082 09536)  Email :([email protected])  Visit:( https://buyieltsatproxy.com/)   Skype:(ielts.bc )    Buy Genuine IELTS Certificate | Purchase IELTS Certificate Without Exam We provide buy genuine ielts certificate online & buy ielts certificate without exam. You can purchase ielts Hello friends ! From us, you can Buy registered TOEFL, Nclex, BBA, BBM, BCA, PMP, PMC, IELTS, PTE, CELPIP, NEBOSH, CISSP, CRISC, CISM, PMP, CEH, CSM, GRE and GMAT Certificates without exams. We are online 24/7. Just inbox and we will provide you a verified TOEFL, CISSP, CRISC, CISM, PMP, CEH, CSM, IELTS, CELPIP, PTE, GRE and GMAT Certificates without exams... Obtain Original IELTS Certificate With Or Without Exam, And Get Your Desired Score Easily. Certificate Issued By British-Council Or IDP IELTS Center, Original And Verifiable Online. Place Your Order Today! WhatsApp   Moreover, we also provide genuine passports, student/working VISA for foreign countries like the USA, Australia, UK, and much more without any trial or examinations. All you need to do is to click on our contact us page and put your credentials over there. We will get back to you shortly and give you an update regarding delivery.   Our organization is well connected with various invigilators, British council database managers and test centers, which enables us to register your scores in any IELTS center around the world . All our certificates are original and British Council certified. If you want to make an inquiry please use below details to contact us. WhatsApp:(+91 74082 09536)  Email :([email protected])  Visit:( https://buyieltsatproxy.com/)   Skype:(ielts.bc )    Buy Genuine IELTS Certificate | Purchase IELTS Certificate Without Exam We provide buy genuine ielts certificate online & buy ielts certificate without exam. You can purchase ielts Do you want to edit your scores in any of the above certificate especially in #IELTS #TOEFL #PTE ? Do you want to buy questions papers of any of the above certificate before the test date ? Do you need a student #Visa without #IELTS ? Do you need a registered American or European #Passport #Idcard #driver #license #birth #certificate ? Are you searching for a job or admission abroad in countries like Australia, Canada, UK, USA etc ? Then we can help you send us a message with the contact details below so we can explain to you how the process will look like.     We can pass all your PMP exams and get you PMI certified within 5 to 7 days. Exams will be taken in the authorized testing center. Your certification status can be verified on the official website and the certificates will arrive from PMP at your owned address. You get PMI certified without ever having to set foot into a testing center. Just sit back and relax after placing an order. in Buy PMP Certificate For Sale Without Exams In Oman WhatsApp:(+91 74082 09536)  Email :([email protected])  Visit:( https://buyieltsatproxy.com/)   Skype:(ielts.bc )  Buy Genuine IELTS Certificate | Purchase IELTS Certificate Without Exam We provide buy genuine ielts certificate online & buy ielts certificate without exam. You can purchase ielts   Buy Original CGEIT Certificate Without Exams online - Buy Real RISC Certificate With Exams - Buy Verified RISC Certificate Online - Buy Authentic RISC Certificate - buy pmp certification without exam. How to buy genuine PMP questions online. How difficult is the PMP exam - international project management certification - Buy real CGEIT certificates Without Exams Europe - Purchase real RISC certificates Without Exams middle east - Get CeMAP certificates Without Exams America - Buy real CRISC certificates Without Exams Mount Barker - How to get real CGEIT certificates Without Exam USA - Buy Original CIPP/C Certificate Online -Buy CIPP/E Certificate online Without Exam - Buy Original CIPP/US Certificate Without Exams online - Buy Real CIPM Certificate With Exams - Buy Verified CGEIT Certificate Online - Buy Authentic RISC Certificate Our services for various IT certifications include: * Microsoft Certification MCSE , MCSA , MCSD , MCITP , MCTS , MCPD * Cisco Certification CCNA , CCNP , CCNA R&S , CCNA Security , CCNP R&S * CompTIA Certification CASP , A+ , Network+ , Security+ , Server+ , Project+ * Other Certification CEH , CHFI , ECSA , LPI , ITIL , VCP , Prince2 100% pass without exams Right away! . No risk you get 100% of your money back if you fail. WhatsApp:(+91 74082 09536)  Email :([email protected])  Visit:( https://buyieltsatproxy.com/)   Skype:(ielts.bc )    Buy Genuine IELTS Certificate | Purchase IELTS Certificate Without Exam We provide buy genuine ielts certificate online & buy ielts certificate without exam. You can purchase ielts
    • Buy / Get PMI, IELTS, PMP, CELPIP, Nclex , CISSP, CRISC, CISM, PMP, CEH, CSM Certificates Within 48 Hours in Beijing  - Buy IELTS Certificate Without Exams In (People's Republic of), Colombia - Buy IELTS Certificate Without Exams In Australia - Buy IELTS Certificate Without Exams In France - Buy PMP Certificate Without Exams In Canada - Buy CISSP Certificate Without Exams In Europe - Buy CISSP Certificate Without Exams In Jordan - Buy CISSP Certificate Online - Buy original PMP Certificate without Exam in Europe Buy CISM Certificate Online - Buy Original CISM Certificate Without Exams - Buy Original CISM Without Exams - Where can I Buy CISM Certificate Online - Buy CEH Certificate Without Exams In Saudi Arabia - Buy CEH Certificate Without Exams In Jordan - Buy CEH Certificate Online - Buy Original CEH Certificate Without Exams - Buy Original ICEH Certificate Without Exams - Where to Buy Verified CEH Certificate - Buy CSM Certificate Without Exams In Jordan - Buy CSM Certificate Without Exams In Jordan - Buy CSM Certificate In Europe - Buy Original CSM Certificate Without Exams - Buy Original CSM Certificate Without Exams - Buy Verified CSM Certificate - Buy CISM Certificate Without Exams In Malaysia - Buy CSM Certificate Without Exams In USA - Buy IELTS Certificate In United Kingdom - Buy Original CEH Certificate Without Exam - Buy Original CSMCertificate Without Exams - Buy Verified CRISC Certificate in Australia - Buy IELTS Certificate Without Exams In Germany - Buy CELPIP Certificate Without Exams In UK - Buy IELTS Without Exams In Greece - Buy PMP Certificate Without Exams In U.K - Buy IELTS Certificate Without Exams In Hong Kong - Buy PMP Certificate Without Exams In India - Buy IELTS Certificate Without Exams In India - Buy CELPIP Certificate Without Exams In UAE - Buy IELTS Certificate Without Exams In Iran - Buy PMP Certificate Without Exams In Saudi Arabia - Buy IELTS Certificate Without Exams In Islamic Republic of, Iraq - Buy CELPIP Certificate Without Exams In India - Buy IELTS Certificate Without Exams In Italy - Buy PMP Certificate Without Exams In Ukraine - Buy CELPIP Certificate Without Exams - Buy PMP Certificate Without Exams In Mexico - Buy IELTS Certificate Without Exams In UAE - Buy CELPIP Certificate Without Exams In China - Buy PMP Certificate Without Exams in Turkey - Buy PMP Certificate Without Exams In Japan - Buy CELPIP Certificate Without Exams in Turkey - Buy CELPIP Certificate Without Exams In Japan - Buy IELTS Certificate Without Exams In Poland - Buy PMP Certificate Without Exams In Jordan - Buy IELTS Certificate Without Exams In China - Buy PMP Certificate Without Exams In Oman - Buy IELTS Certificate Without Exams In Asia - Buy CELPIP Certificate Without Exams In Oman - Buy IELTS Certificate Without Exams In Europe - Buy PMP Certificate Without Exams In USA - Buy IELTS Certificate Without Exams In Dubai - Buy PMP Certificate Without Exams In Italy - Buy IELTS Certificate Without Exams In London - Buy CELPIP Certificate Without Exams In Germany - Buy IELTS Certificate Without Exams In Toronto - Buy PMP Certificate Without Exams In Brazil - Buy Original IELTS Certificate Without Exams In Delhi - Buy CELPIP Certificate Without Exams In Saudi Arabia - Buy IELTS Certificate Without Exams In Australia - Buy PMP Certificate Without Exams In UAE - Buy IELTS Certificate Without Exams In Turkey - Buy PMP Certificate Without Exams In Dubai - Buy IELTS Certificate Without Exams In Kenya - Buy CELPIP Certificate Without Exams In France - Buy IELTS Certificate Without Exams In Jordan - Buy PMP Certificate Without Exams In Europe - Buy IELTS Certificate Without Exams In Belgium - Buy PMP Certificate Without Exams In Asia - Buy IELTS Certificate Without Exams In France - Where Can I GET CELPIP certificates Exam in China - Buy IELTS Certificate in China - Buy IELTS Without Exam in China - Where Can I GET IELTS certificates Exam in Europe - Buy PTE Certificate Without Exams In India - Buy Real PTE certificate in China - Buy real Buy IELTS certificates Exam in Canada - Where can I Buy CELPIP Certificate without exams in India, Where Can someone Buy NEBOSH certificates Exam in Europe - Buy verified PTE Pearson Certificate in Australia, Where Can I GET PMP certificates Exam in Online, Buy PTE Certificate Without Exams, Buy CELPIP Certificate in Canada, Buy PMP Certificates Without Exams, Where Can I Buy IELTS certificates Exam in China, Buy PMP Certificates in Europe  - Buy Verified CELPIP Certificate in Canada - where to buy IELTS certificate without exam - Buy CELPIP Certificate Without Exams - Where Can I GET PMP certificates Exam in USA - Buy Verified IELTS Certificate without exams - Where Can I GET PTE certificates Exam in China -Buy Registered IELTS Certificate online - Buy / Get Authentic BBA Degree Without Exams in Pakistan - Where to Buy / Get BBM Degree online without exams - Is it possible to someone to buy BCA Degree without exams ? - Buy verified PTE Pearson Certificate in Australia - Buy verified and certified CELPIP Certificate without exams in India - Where Can I Buy PMP certificates Exam in Australia - Buy CELPIP Certificate in Toronto - Buy NEBOSH IGC123 online Without exams - Buy Real GRE Certificate Without exams - Buy Registered GRE Certificate online - Buy GMAT Certificate without exams - Buy an original PMP Certificate in Pakistan - Buy verified PMP Certificate without exams - Get PMP Certificate without exams in India - Buy Real Verified IELTS / B.C.A / PTE / CELPIP / PMP / PMI / NEBOSH / CISSP, CRISC, CISM, PMP, CEH, CSM Certificates Without Exams IN  Canada / Australia / united Kingdom / India / Asia / China / Japan / USA / UA / UAE / UK / Ukraine WhatsApp:(+91 74082 09536)  Email :([email protected])  Visit:( https://buyieltsatproxy.com/)   Skype:(ielts.bc )    Buy Genuine IELTS Certificate | Purchase IELTS Certificate Without Exam We provide buy genuine ielts certificate online & buy ielts certificate without exam. You can purchase ielts Hello friends ! From us, you can Buy registered TOEFL, Nclex, BBA, BBM, BCA, PMP, PMC, IELTS, PTE, CELPIP, NEBOSH, CISSP, CRISC, CISM, PMP, CEH, CSM, GRE and GMAT Certificates without exams. We are online 24/7. Just inbox and we will provide you a verified TOEFL, CISSP, CRISC, CISM, PMP, CEH, CSM, IELTS, CELPIP, PTE, GRE and GMAT Certificates without exams... Obtain Original IELTS Certificate With Or Without Exam, And Get Your Desired Score Easily. Certificate Issued By British-Council Or IDP IELTS Center, Original And Verifiable Online. Place Your Order Today! WhatsApp   Moreover, we also provide genuine passports, student/working VISA for foreign countries like the USA, Australia, UK, and much more without any trial or examinations. All you need to do is to click on our contact us page and put your credentials over there. We will get back to you shortly and give you an update regarding delivery.   Our organization is well connected with various invigilators, British council database managers and test centers, which enables us to register your scores in any IELTS center around the world . All our certificates are original and British Council certified. If you want to make an inquiry please use below details to contact us. WhatsApp:(+91 74082 09536)  Email :([email protected])  Visit:( https://buyieltsatproxy.com/)   Skype:(ielts.bc )    Buy Genuine IELTS Certificate | Purchase IELTS Certificate Without Exam We provide buy genuine ielts certificate online & buy ielts certificate without exam. You can purchase ielts Do you want to edit your scores in any of the above certificate especially in #IELTS #TOEFL #PTE ? Do you want to buy questions papers of any of the above certificate before the test date ? Do you need a student #Visa without #IELTS ? Do you need a registered American or European #Passport #Idcard #driver #license #birth #certificate ? Are you searching for a job or admission abroad in countries like Australia, Canada, UK, USA etc ? Then we can help you send us a message with the contact details below so we can explain to you how the process will look like.     We can pass all your PMP exams and get you PMI certified within 5 to 7 days. Exams will be taken in the authorized testing center. Your certification status can be verified on the official website and the certificates will arrive from PMP at your owned address. You get PMI certified without ever having to set foot into a testing center. Just sit back and relax after placing an order. in Buy PMP Certificate For Sale Without Exams In Oman WhatsApp:(+91 74082 09536)  Email :([email protected])  Visit:( https://buyieltsatproxy.com/)   Skype:(ielts.bc )  Buy Genuine IELTS Certificate | Purchase IELTS Certificate Without Exam We provide buy genuine ielts certificate online & buy ielts certificate without exam. You can purchase ielts   Buy Original CGEIT Certificate Without Exams online - Buy Real RISC Certificate With Exams - Buy Verified RISC Certificate Online - Buy Authentic RISC Certificate - buy pmp certification without exam. How to buy genuine PMP questions online. How difficult is the PMP exam - international project management certification - Buy real CGEIT certificates Without Exams Europe - Purchase real RISC certificates Without Exams middle east - Get CeMAP certificates Without Exams America - Buy real CRISC certificates Without Exams Mount Barker - How to get real CGEIT certificates Without Exam USA - Buy Original CIPP/C Certificate Online -Buy CIPP/E Certificate online Without Exam - Buy Original CIPP/US Certificate Without Exams online - Buy Real CIPM Certificate With Exams - Buy Verified CGEIT Certificate Online - Buy Authentic RISC Certificate Our services for various IT certifications include: * Microsoft Certification MCSE , MCSA , MCSD , MCITP , MCTS , MCPD * Cisco Certification CCNA , CCNP , CCNA R&S , CCNA Security , CCNP R&S * CompTIA Certification CASP , A+ , Network+ , Security+ , Server+ , Project+ * Other Certification CEH , CHFI , ECSA , LPI , ITIL , VCP , Prince2 100% pass without exams Right away! . No risk you get 100% of your money back if you fail. WhatsApp:(+91 74082 09536)  Email :([email protected])  Visit:( https://buyieltsatproxy.com/)   Skype:(ielts.bc )    Buy Genuine IELTS Certificate | Purchase IELTS Certificate Without Exam We provide buy genuine ielts certificate online & buy ielts certificate without exam. You can purchase ielts