Erik Naso

DZOFILM introduces Pictor S35 Zoom 20-55mm T2.8 & 50-125mm T2.8

What an exciting release! Yes the Canon R5 and R6 are cool and all but I find these two new DZOFILM zooms for S35 format very interesting. The sample footage looks pretty good. These are the least expensive option by $2000 less than the MK's. For the budget filmmaker and production company these will really shine. Maybe they will punch above their weight? 

https://www.newsshooter.com/2020/07/11/dzofilm-introduces-pictor-s35-zoom-20-55mm-t2-8-50-125mm-t2-8/

DZOFILM  poster1.jpg

I wanted to buy two DZO lenses, the 10-24m T2.9 and the 20-70mm T2.9, but no one in Australia was selling them. There was a website specifically for DZO that kept saying coming soon and even when I emailed them, I received zero response. No bricks and mortar store was selling them, so I gave up.

The situation in Australia is not good. The website I mentioned has updated things and says that you can order online, but I'm not taking the chance, I'll only order from reputable bricks and mortar stores, they only have a PO Box. Web reviews don't give them a very good report either.