RJW_WhitcunMedia

Advice for online distribution

Hello all, 

This year I have been lucky enough to have gotten some paid distribution of one of my short films, it was bought for television (ShortsTV and another channel we are in discussion with) and I still had the option to distribute the film online provided that it wasn't available for free. 

Currently I have been using Filmhub (https://filmhub.com/) for the online distribution and they have got me on a couple of services, although their portal is great as well as their team as it stands I am unsure whether I would like to use them for future projects. Especially as they cut the films being available on the Vimeo Marketplace which is a real shame considering the default of getting into Amazon Prime is possible without using filmhub.

Has anyone used any other services they would recommend? The next project I am making is going to be longer than a short film and will be approximately 3 half hours, physical distribution is going to be a small run in a local cinema with some other films with a cut of the ticket and digital. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• I just bought one. I'm searching a way to put ND on it, for gimbal use.  Any ideas somebody  ?
    • Hi everyone,  My name is Gonzague, been living in Japan (Tokyo) for now 20 years, I am your "average joe" buddy that love shooting videos for fun as well as a few companies (Had the change to shoot a few time for Sigma here) and now working one some documentaries about Japanese culture.  Cheers!
    • Hello Matthew! I'm new to operating the F3 and having trouble accessing the picture profile menu ... Are there any helpful tips to resolve this? Thank you!
    • That sounds a little trick. I am not sure of the particulars of your question but my picks are  AViPAS AV-3104IP 4D VISCA Over IP Joystick PTZ Controller with PoE uses LAN  cable, also not too expensive VariZoom VZ-Stealth-LX  but I think I found a similar question answered on another platform. BGH1 - Focus control through LANC? . I hope this helps if doesn't, then just take it as me being totally out of my depth.  
    • That sounds a little trick. I am not sure of the particulars of your question but my picks are  AViPAS AV-3104IP 4D VISCA Over IP Joystick PTZ Controller with PoE uses LAN  cable, also not too expensive VariZoom VZ-Stealth-LX  but I think I found a similar question answered on another platform. BGH1 - Focus control through LANC? . I hope this helps if doesn't, then just take it as me being totally out of my depth.