Sign in to follow this  
Brad

What is Panasonic Pro Broadcast/Cinema up to???

You see Sony and Canon going neck and neck when it comes to competing.  But I just wonder what Panasonic has up their sleeve, if they have anything at all (above their EVA1 line)?  Feels like they are falling behind while investing largely in their 8K “Organic” Sensor R&D.  They make really good professional cameras and was really expecting something soon (NAB) but maybe bc of everything going on in the world, nothing till IBC or next year?  Just thinking….One of the main reasons I didn’t purchase their LT camera was bc Sony had already saturated the market and those were the calls coming in. 

On 4/28/2020 at 3:23 AM, Brad said:

You see Sony and Canon going neck and neck when it comes to competing.  But I just wonder what Panasonic has up their sleeve, if they have anything at all (above their EVA1 line)?  Feels like they are falling behind while investing largely in their 8K “Organic” Sensor R&D.  They make really good professional cameras and was really expecting something soon (NAB) but maybe bc of everything going on in the world, nothing till IBC or next year?  Just thinking….One of the main reasons I didn’t purchase their LT camera was bc Sony had already saturated the market and those were the calls coming in. 

Panasonic has an event on in early May, but it’s only broadcast related.