Commercial & Corporate

Sign in to follow this  

TVS, brand ads, digital & online ads

Sign in to follow this  
  • Popular Topics

• Hello everyone! My name is David and I'm a long time Newsshooter reader - first time posting to the forums!  I've been a shooter/editor for over 20 years. Started in broadcast news, worked in corporate production for a while, and even taught a few years at UCF.  Currently, I just took a new job in the Orlando area any my new employer is creating their first in-house video production position.  I spent the last few weeks researching gear and so happy when they approved my budget without any changes! I'm building out a field production kit (hello Canon C300 mkIII!) and a photo kit (to pair with an R5) and we're currently looking at spaces to build a studio - where I'll be leaning towards PTZ cameras since it's just me for now.  Thanks to the newshooter team for this wonderful resource! 
    • Hey everybody, I need someone in New York who will order a LEMO connector for me and solder it onto my camera's (existing) DC cord for a reasonable price in a reasonable time frame. Do you have any recommendations?
    • Hi, I’m from Canada just north of Toronto, just north of the hwy 89 snow pillow. Retired (highly recommended) interested in setting up basement vlogging studio.