• I just bought one. I'm searching a way to put ND on it, for gimbal use.  Any ideas somebody  ?
    • Hi everyone,  My name is Gonzague, been living in Japan (Tokyo) for now 20 years, I am your "average joe" buddy that love shooting videos for fun as well as a few companies (Had the change to shoot a few time for Sigma here) and now working one some documentaries about Japanese culture.  Cheers!
    • Hello Matthew! I'm new to operating the F3 and having trouble accessing the picture profile menu ... Are there any helpful tips to resolve this? Thank you!
    • That sounds a little trick. I am not sure of the particulars of your question but my picks are  AViPAS AV-3104IP 4D VISCA Over IP Joystick PTZ Controller with PoE uses LAN  cable, also not too expensive VariZoom VZ-Stealth-LX  but I think I found a similar question answered on another platform. BGH1 - Focus control through LANC? . I hope this helps if doesn't, then just take it as me being totally out of my depth.  
    • That sounds a little trick. I am not sure of the particulars of your question but my picks are  AViPAS AV-3104IP 4D VISCA Over IP Joystick PTZ Controller with PoE uses LAN  cable, also not too expensive VariZoom VZ-Stealth-LX  but I think I found a similar question answered on another platform. BGH1 - Focus control through LANC? . I hope this helps if doesn't, then just take it as me being totally out of my depth.