Other Post-Production

Sign in to follow this  
Sign in to follow this  
  • Popular Topics

• @Run&Gun You‘re right. From the R5 manual:   Set the recording method for movies.    • Standard Records movies to the card selected in [ Record/play]. • Auto switch card Same as [Standard], but recording ends when the card becomes full. When you resume recording, the camera switches to the other card for recording. A new folder is created after switching cards. • Card 1 RAW, Card 2 mp4 For each recording, a RAW movie is recorded to card 1 and an MP4 movie to card 2, both with the same file number. When one card becomes full, recording is no longer possible.    
    • I’m not in the US, so can’t help, but I’ve heard https://staffmeup.com is good for some roles.
    • I'll willing to fly economy into the US.. but will need a town car pick up to hotel.. and a corner room .. with executive breakfast lounge access ...   thanks ..
    • A user on another forum that I'm on that has the R5 reported that there is dual card recording in 8K RAW modes. 8K/30P RAW + 4K DCI IPB 8K/24P RAW + 4K DCI IPB 8K/24.00P RAW + 4K DCI IPB   I interpret this to mean 8K RAW is recorded onto the CFexpress card and 4K onto the SD card.
    • Sorry USA.  Thanks for reminder!  Im not sure where all to post.  I don't seem to be getting much traction on Facebook camera users groups so any other forums or places to recommend are such appreciated.