If you have a solid investment in a tripod and travel a lot having a case that is dependable and can take some bumps is important. Not only is protecting your investment important but making it easier to move around is too. Think Tank Photo has you covered with the new Video Tripod Manager 44 Rolling Case.
This well-cushioned, highly rigid rolling case provides hard case protection with soft case convenience. It is designed to hold cinema-sized tripods, stands, sliders, and/or modifiers up to 40” in height.
The rolling case features robust handles on four sides, so it’s easy to load into a vehicle. It is an ideal travel solution as its rectangular shape stacks easily, saving space.
Built tough with the quality Think Tank is known for, this roller’s crush-resistant ABS twinwall reinforcement provides impact protection.
Shock-absorbing wheels roll smoothly and hold up under the toughest conditions. Protective zipper flap will keep zippers running smoothly for years.
- Included lock and cable secure the main compartment and case to a fixed object
- Multiple tie-down straps secure tripod, stands or slider when transporting between locations
- Coffin-style opening gives unencumbered access to gear
- YKK® RC Fuse zippers, 1680D ballistic nylon and ABS Twinwall reinforcement are the highest quality materials in the industry
- Bolster cushions provide support for different sized gear
- ID plate can be registered on the Think Tank website to help locate a lost or stolen bag
- Large interior mesh pockets for organizing tools and accessories
- Adjustable lid straps keep bag open and accessible
- Rear skid rails and tall wheel housings allow easy vehicle loading
- Easy-to-clean internal bottom lining for messy shoot locations
- Clear pocket for documents and easy identification on top panel
- User-replaceable wheels and hardware
External: All fabric exterior treated with DWR while fabric underside is coated with PU for superior water resistance, 1680D ballistic nylon, YKK® RC Fuse (abrasion resistant) zippers, custom designed extra tall skid plates, replaceable shock-absorbing wheels, antique plated metal hardware, nylon seatbelt webbing, 3-ply bonded nylon thread
Internal: 210D silver-toned nylon, 420HD nylon, closed cell foam, open cell foam bolsters, twinwall stiffened divider, belly-o mesh pockets, 3-ply bonded nylon thread
Exterior Dimensions: 12.6” W x 44.5” H x 12.6” D (32 x 113 x 32 cm)
Interior Dimensions: 9.8” W x 40.2 H x 9.8” D (25 x 102 x 25 cm)
Weight: 17.8 lbs. (8 kg)
Looks like a nice bag that protects and allows for easy transport. Available now for $349.75