XEffects Viral Video Thirds is a set of titles, effects and transitions for Final Cut Pro X that can be used for everything from broadcast productions to social media posts.
You may have seen a trend where news organisations and online platforms are using big, bold colourful titles and graphics to try and lure in viewers. AJ+, Aljazeera’s online platform, uses titles and graphics exactly like this to try and tell stories in a more condensed form. XEffects Viral Video Thirds lets you create similar graphics and titles very quickly through the use of 35 different plugins.
The plugin lets you split media up into vertical or horizontal sections, apply a text overlay and then animate between different stacked thirds. You can keep it simple or build complex layered sections and animate between them with sliding panels or a custom 3D rotating Rubic Cube transition.
Whether you like this trend of of big, bold, and sometimes overpowering graphics and titles, you may well be asked by clients to replicate this style. If you aren’t overly familiar with using programs like After Effects or Motion to build your own graphics, plugins like this offer an easy to use solution.
– All Transition & Effect Plugins work with video or images
– No cumbersome drop zones for better speed, timing and audio retention!
– Masking plugins to split screens into third or ninth segments automatically
– Built in colour palettes or use your own custom colours
– Resize and colour individual words for impact
– Easy to animate text, choose the in and out direction of travel
– All third transition effects match panels for perfect alignment
– Many different adjustable parameters on transitions such as direction, order, reflections, camera angle & borders
– Pin sharp results even in 4K FCPX timelines.
What do you think of content featuring large graphics and titles like this? Is it distracting or do you think it helps get your message across? We would love to hear from you in the comments section below.